Subject: Safety Reporting Requirements in the context of Medical Device Clinical Trials in Estonia query
From: "Chevalier, Aleksandra" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 12:37:24 +0300

Good morning,

Hope this email finds you well.

Could you please confirm if the provided information (in green color)
related to the Safety Reporting requirements in the context of Medical
Device Clinical Trials in Estonia is up to date.

·         Domestic SADEs occurring within study (yes/no)? Yes

·         Foreign SADEs occurring within study (yes/no)? Yes

·         SADEs from other studies with same study device  / Cross-reports
(yes/no)? No

o   SADE Reporting Form: Clinical Investigation Summary Safety Report Form

o   SADE Reporting Method: electronic

o   SADE Reporting Format: electronic

             Electronic reporting destination: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

·         Additional/Exceptions to expedited 7/15 SADE reports? (Yes/No)
if yes, please see special reporting requirements: Yes - Serious public
health threat: 2 days. Death or UNANTICIPATED serious deterioration in
state of health: 7 days. Others: 30 days

·         Periodic Line Listing required? (Yes/no) if yes, please confirm:
No

o   Frequency for Line Listing: NA

o   Reporting Timeline for Periodic Line Listing (days after DLP) NA

o   Periodic Line Listing Reporting Method (e.g. e-mail, N/A, etc.) NA

o   Periodic Line Listing Format: NA

Destination for electronic Line Listing: NA

·         Annual Report required? (yes/no) if yes, please confirm: No

o   Reporting Timeline for Annual Report (days after DLP) NA

o   Annual Report Reporting Method (e.g. courier, CESP, email etc) NA

o   Annual Report Reporting Format (e.g. paper, CD-ROM, pdf, eCTD etc) NA

Destination for electronic Annual Report submission: NA

*	Periodic Report Special reporting requirements: NA

o   Translation required for safety reports? No

*	Translation requirements - Language and report/information to be
translated? (if yes, please specify the language) NA

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best Regards,

Aleksandra Chevalier, MPharm

Drug Safety Associate, Drug Safety

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
fortrea.com
Fortrea Development Ltd

  _____

Fortrea
This e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary, or protected
information - including protected health information - that is meant to be
viewed only by the intended recipient or company. Any unauthorized review,
use, copying, downloading or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If this
e-mail is not intended for you, or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately. Do not forward it to any
further recipients and permanently delete this e-mail and all attachments.
If you have questions or concerns, please see our privacy policy on
Fortrea.com